Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: I think I come to this Starbucks alot ( Downtown Marlboro)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I think I come to this Starbucks alot ( Downtown Marlboro)

There is nothing sexier than girls in cutoff shorts, especially when they are resting their hand on their ass inside said cutoffs. So here I am again on a Beautiful Sunday at the local Starbucks . Documenting my boring life and watching girls/women . The manager here is a sexy blond with a flat stomach and hip bones that stick out above her khakis. Her name is Amy go say Hi to her.


The traffic here is fairly steady nobody really staying. More women should wear "sundresses" . they have this illusion that the slightest wind might lift them up, you know it won’t, but it is what makes them classic and sexy.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog