Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: the worst tuna sandwich ( Panera Bread, Marlborough, Massachusetts

Saturday, April 19, 2008

the worst tuna sandwich ( Panera Bread, Marlborough, Massachusetts

The tuna sandwich I just got had about a tablespoon of tuna (mostly mayo hardly any tuna) the bread was good . I should have just gotten some bread or a bagel. The tuna was runny and tasted like it was made with Miracle whip so I was almost happy that it had very little tuna.


I should probably write to there corporate office. I am not one to tell the employees , oh y the way the TUNA here bites.


I think I have only had one worse tuna sandwich in my life. It tasted like it was made with cat tuna.



Blogger Labels: , , , ,

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog