Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Speedy Learns a new trick

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Speedy Learns a new trick

So the people that know me also know I have an adopted pet duck that can't  walk. When I am home I am his flock so he ends up leaning on my shoulder or balancing on my knee while I am on the computer.
For those of you that think ducks are stupid not so. First he has a language that I have taught him . you would have to hear it to understand, but he calls for food and tells me when he has pooped.
His newest trick, one of two that he knows, is to give you kisses on your cheek . You ask for kisses then he rubs against your cheek. I will try to get a video soon

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog