Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: In order to get it done, just do it AKA my guide to geting it done

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In order to get it done, just do it AKA my guide to geting it done


So I am not a blogger unless I am actually blogging. What does it really take ? One line here it is. Ok so what can I write about ?


1) The duck, Spēdy" Quack " Claxton. What can I do with him ? Can some one help watch him ? Does anyone know of a good home where they won't euthanize him. He really is quite lovable for a duck that can't walk


2) Photography, I went to school for it but I have never really dove into the digital side , which has me behind the eight-ball.I have just been so poor lately it is hard to keep up.


3) Jobs/ job hunting. I really need to find something that makes me happy. I know everyone in the world says that but I get very depressed watching my friends that are in California "working" 2 or 3 days a week in the photography field


4)My Girlfriend. Although I love watching women, I think my girlfriend is hot. I would have never met her if I didn't look at beautiful women. Is it a fault no. I think she understands it is part of who I am . I worked for a Playboy photographer in Los Angeles and what I learned is it really is inner beauty that makes a woman attractive . Ok , sure the fact the a woman( i.e my girlfriend) has a nice body made me look at her but I wouldn't have stayed if she didn't challenge me and make me think.


4) Blogging. I would love to make more money with it or work for a company that helps other bloggers achieve their goals/ dreams Ted Murphy if you are reading this. Hint, Hint. I will travel, move whatever.


5) Everyday life. Isn't that what blogging is really there for ? I would love to write a blog just for photography or just for moneymaking opportunities , or just about food but I think the other things I enjoy would seep in .


6) Other Bloggers . I will definitely email you back if you leave a comment on my blog even if it is just to say hi. WWW.BENSPARK.COM thank you for being my number 1 if not only fan. Oh BTW http://www.southboroughhouseofpizza.com has WIFI and a beer. It may be a good location for a tweetup


Ok my work here for today is done because I need to continue on #3 on my list




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog