Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: I am being Interviewed A.K.A If I am going to be interviewed as a blogger I should Blog More

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am being Interviewed A.K.A If I am going to be interviewed as a blogger I should Blog More

Forgive me Internet for I have sinned, It has been at least 30 days since I wrote about anything.

My Life is not very exciting but who's is . If there is anything I have learned from Drew of www.BenSpark.com it is that you can blog about your life . There is always something like my new duck, Speedy "Quack" Claxton. Speedy is my adopted slightly damaged duck. He was let out of his egg early so he has a weird bony growth on his head. On top of that . The parent ducks ( he was raised in an incubator) attacked him and he had to go to the vets. Since then he hasn't been able to stand up so I have to hold him to fed him it is like having a baby. On top of all this I found out that ducks really need a "buddy" so he likes to get in the bed or sleep on my chest. An odd duck indeed.


Technorati : , ,
Powered by Zoundry

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog