Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: I am just lazy I need to blog more and do more on my actual SECRET PROJECT ( Starbuck's , Marlborough, Behind Main St.

Monday, April 20, 2009

I am just lazy I need to blog more and do more on my actual SECRET PROJECT ( Starbuck's , Marlborough, Behind Main St.

As I have said in the past there is no reason why anybody blogging does not have the time in their day to write a little blurb about something . So If I am going to have my name on another blog the least I can do is write a blurb saying I am not famous yet , but my nephew is . He is in a picture at WWW.BENSPARK.COM . In his own mind he was already famous because he thought the waitress at the Speed of Thought Playhouse was trying to pick him up at the Beers, Blogs, and Belly laugh II event. She had offered him cheesecake the kind on a plate ( not her dressing in a sexy outfit) to stand up and cover his ears and walk away going " I can't listen to this anymore. Of course because he is shy he didn't. Now if you me him you would say , this kid is definitely not shy but what it is he doesn't like to draw attention to himself. If he is talking to someone one on one he doesn't have a problem. but interrupting the show , that is a whole other level. I am sure he can't wait until BBBL3

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog