Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Two days in a row. Woo Hoo

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two days in a row. Woo Hoo

I bought a book on How to write a Business plan . I figure a business plan and Business road map are like project management. That is another skill I would like to work on. My biggest thing for One of my two projects would need large corporate sponsorship.


On another note if anybody knows a low cost dentist. I have a crown that is coming loose. I REALLY need it fixed but I can’t afford it.


DENTIST if you would like me to write really nice things about you forever give me some dental care. I will post a banner on my site whatever you need.


Blogger Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog