Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: How hard is my day that I can't blog everyday.

Monday, March 23, 2009

How hard is my day that I can't blog everyday.

Let me tell you it is not that busy, even during a busy week I should still be able to put two sentences together on a computer.


I have all these grand plans but if you don’t implement even the smallest portion of the plan it really isn’t even a plan. I am starting to use some open source software to organize myself it is called Gantt Project and it is excellent. Again it is a resource that must actually be used in order for it to be productive.


So there is my short blog for today look for more excitement in the coming weeks.


Blogger Labels: , , , ,

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog