Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Starbucks ( Rt. 20 west , Marlborough)

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Starbucks ( Rt. 20 west , Marlborough)

So I am here avoiding my mom because she keeps having panic attacks. I very rarely go out Sunday’s to indulge my blogging habit but she is on my last nerve and I have spent the last 48 hours at her house because she is lonely.. I didn’t realize How busy a Starbuck’s was on the weekend. It is not like a weekday where there is a breakfast , lunch and after work rush. It is pretty much a constant flow of people.


I was always under the impression that you pay for the newspapers at Starbuck’s but htere are two women here tearing one apart for the ads. I guess the people who actually READ the newspapers are not really caring about the ads.


Ok A super hot woman has just walked in and she appears to work here . Not Model looks but the girl next door type.


My friend Karen just showed up here. her and a friend were driving a ar back from the boston area


redcurls4


This is not her but except for the freckles it could be.Guys do love the redheads. Me I am not really particular there is a fascination with redheads but a bookish brunette with cat eye glasses is sitting across from me and she is attractive in a much less mysterious way then a redhead


-loeb1


Yes this is Lisa Loeb but she is the classic example of a brunette with glasses that is sexy but Simple.


Here is another Bebe Neuwirth . She is he only reason I watched Cheers when I was younger.


bebe-neuwirth

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog