Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Benspark's Edge Tech photo frame contest (AKA pick me pick me)

Monday, November 3, 2008

Benspark's Edge Tech photo frame contest (AKA pick me pick me)

SO whenever I am trying to get rid of clutter( Practice amp, Keyboard, assorted photo stuff. I inevitably end up with more stuff . Through freecycle.org I have gotten two non-working computers that I am building into 1 working computer (hopefully) for my mother.


What I am more excited about is a contest through The Benspark Blog to win a Edge Tech digital Photo frame





I know the odds of me winning ar slim but I do like a good gadget and could really use the digital frame the second and third prizes aren’t so shabby either. A USB watch for second and a 2GB SD card for third


So follow the instructions carefully even though it will lower my odds of winning.


I am on my way to go get lunch at The Hot Dog Truck and find out what makes the dogs magic.


Blogger Labels: , , , , ,

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog