Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Starbucks where is my sponsorship.( rt 20 westside of Marlboro)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Starbucks where is my sponsorship.( rt 20 westside of Marlboro)

I am at Starbucks more than any other coffee shop or restaurant. They should really start giving me some money.


This Starbucks is fairly busy. Lots of people in and out of the various business parks nearby.


Woohoo I found a legitimate mystery shopper service on craigslist while I was her doing my whole bunch of nothing.


As far as girl watching there have been plenty of work hotties there is a bookish but incredibly hot blonde sitting directly across from me.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog