Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: The Local Starbucks( downtown Marlborough, Massachusetts) Behind Main street.

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Local Starbucks( downtown Marlborough, Massachusetts) Behind Main street.

Most of My post are not in the evening. I am usually home and shouldn’t be tired, but I am . I really need to find something in addition to the "anchor job". There are school vacations coming up and these are times when I won't be working so I will not have any money. Christmas will be especially bad.In addition to that my starbucks/blogging habit is a little expensive. If anybody wants to send me Gift cards , I will be your best friend forever. Today I was reading The Benspark about The Hot Dog Truck . I MUST go there on Monday for lunch now. I pass by it all the time thinking, it is just a hot dog truck . The last one I went to I was sick for half the day after and I swore off the " hot dog trucks" . Apparently this one is very different . I am going by the review on The Benspark. I used to go to Weinerschnitzel all the time when I was in California. If only they would come out here. I would also like Popeye’s Fried Chicken and Auntie Annie’s Pretzels to go back on to the Mass Pike . I used to stop there on my way home. First Popeye’s left the Framingham rest area then Auntie Annie’s left. There is a Popeye’s in Brockton and Chicopee but both are a bit of a drive just for some good chicken nuggets. There is a Auntie Annie’s at the Natick Collection , I think?
These hot dogs have me waxing nostalgic for my favorite junk foods. I have not had dinner yet tonight and my stomach is growling I am going Post Road Pizza to get the " best damn meatball sub" in Marlborough.


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog