Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Bruegger's Bagels( Shoppers World, Framingham,Ma.)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bruegger's Bagels( Shoppers World, Framingham,Ma.)

SO the first disappointment here is the lack of electrical outlets. I came here once before a long time ago , the same woman is behind the counter . It appears to be the 35+ mother’s going out to coffee place. 9 women ,3 children and me. The bagel is not as good as Panera’s , the atmosphere strip mall if there wasn’t a younger woman here that reminds me of my friend Tiffany this place for me would be a total loss. Had there cuban chicken last time and I definitely was not impressed. the best thing about the sandwich was the pickle and that was not in the sandwich.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,


Blogger Labels: , , , , , , ,

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog