Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Freecycle, Comment, Reciprocal Links, and Subscriptions

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Freecycle, Comment, Reciprocal Links, and Subscriptions


I discovered a great site with free stuff . www.freecycle.org You can get rid of stuff you don't want request stuff you do want, and find stuff you never knew you wanted until it was free. I am getting a DC inverter for my car Woohoo BLOGGING AND DRIVING.

Secondly if you visit please comment or if you would like to linkshare if I think your blog is appropriate I will gladly link to you if you link to me.

PLEASE COMMENTS, RECIPROCAL LINKS and SUBSCRIPTION
An occasional donation also even if it is only a dollar. By doing these things it shows me some love and makes me want to continue writing

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog