Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Panera Bread on a Saturday Morning

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Panera Bread on a Saturday Morning


Apple MacBook Pro MA895LL/A 15" Notebook PC (2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, 120 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD SuperDrive)

So this weekend I am getting an early start on my People watching . Panera bread 8:30 ish on a Saturday . The counter people are definitely cuter then the local Starbucks. The breakfast fare , well if you like pastry this is your place. I , being from 3 generations of bakers I am not overly interested . I was considering a souffle but they are not true souffle more of eggs inside of pastry.


The people coming in Probably from Northboro and Southboro. There are definitely a lot of family's . who gets there kids out of bed early on a Saturday morning for coffee . Mostly parents who have no control of their kids and probably want to bring them out so others can suffer also . The coffee/shoe ratio here not so good. Mostly Housewives who look a little frazzled.


I have to say last time I was at Panera bread in Framingham for lunch the lunch crowd was 80 percent women aged 21 to 50 and 90 percent attractive. When I was at Starbuck's last week it was a post lunch crowd pre- dinner crowd . Maybe all the cool shoe girls wake up a Little later we will see.


An hour has gone by . Fat women with computers. I am not so skinny myself but the girlfriend thinks I am attractive enough. Grandparents with their teenage grandchildren (divorcee Mom ???) Maybe the food here is too fattening for the cool shoe crowd. The Lunch time fare is light but a cheese danish is about probably 600 calorie. That a couple a times a week and the naturally skinny( no working out ) would be busting out of their strappy shoes.


Ok still no strappy shoes but the girl next to me is cute . She is no model but looks good in her tight pink sweater and sneakers. Is this the place for college commuter students to do their homework on a Saturday morning? It is beginning to look that way.


The morning rush is over . The cute counter girls are leaning on the counter and the flow of people is SLOW . The woman beside me continues with her homework . Do you think you get any kind of tingly feeling when someone is talking or blogging about you.


I should download a typing tutor while I am here.


Ok another crowd mostly elderly couples. a few teen agers with their parents and only one strappy shoed poofy vest wearing girl. She appears to have brought her own water and is looking for someone. Does she not know their is a Starbucks right on the other side of the parking lot.


Hip trendy artist woman just showed only one. This is definitely not the hub of hip .


I am beginning to think that Panera is not the hippest place to be on a Saturday morning


10:30 The pretty people must sleep in the are slowly coming in the door. A few women , a young couple with matching jackets.


So 11:15 it is not busy do I ever feel like I am wearing out my welcome . Some times you get the evil stares of the other laptop in public people. They have a bit of Plug envy. At the Starbucks on the south side of Marlboro it is not so bad because they have finally figured out that Students, Business people and slackers like myself just sit here looking self important. I am seeing a lot of Apple notebooks as of late. I would like to get one ,but I am poor. I am going to Link to apple maybe they will have pity on me and give me a free one. Steve Jobs , if you are listening here I am .Apple MacBook Pro MA895LL/A 15" Notebook PC (2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, 120 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD SuperDrive)


I can Only hide from My nephew and mother at Panera for so long. I should head home. See if the Internets been installed their not as fun as people watching But Jim the cat is there more about him at another time. Lets just say it was an exciting Thanksgiving







Technorati : , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , ,
Buzznet : , , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog