Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Something is coming from Motorola

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Something is coming from Motorola

I have no idea what it is but . I got a call tag from Fedex . I have entered some contest but I have no idea what it is. Usually when you win something they tell you but I have not gotten any emails ,so when i open this it will be a total surprise. Could be a phone, headset ?? I am not even sure what else Motorola makes. I kind of remember a contest for a Cliq but I don't remember entering. I will know tomorrow by 10:30

You can’t change anything by just sitting back and looking at it.

Actually
you can. You can change your mind and decide to make the changes

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog