Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: Busy as a bee, Not really

Friday, August 7, 2009

Busy as a bee, Not really

So my girlfriend keeps me busy when I have nothing to do We fixed two things on her piano . She had it brought to her apartment. It is a small console piano so it does not take up much space.

The other thing she pointed out to me is that a bunch of yellow jackets were going in to a crack in the chimney. I being a Manly man and not having been stung by a bee in about 20 years decided " I can take care of that."

Well the first thing you should do is read the instruction on the can . Being a man I figured Point and shoot, Right ? Well apparently for yellow jackets the spraying should be done early in the morning ( it was 2:00 in the afternoon) , you should also spray the whole can into the opening ( yeah right).

So I give my short burst of poison directly onto ( or near ) the opening. Well yellow jackets really don't like you invading their home with poison . There was a little bit of a Tommy Boy moment as I ran inside through the screen door making sure I didn't have any flying followers. I wanted to make a video but my nephew was too scared to stand near the door for me. After I called my girlfriend to assure her the swelling was not too bad ( I didn't get stung) and that I would not need hospitalization . I told her when she got home she could  sweep all the little carcasses  so that she wouldn't get any dead bee stings. ( technically it could happen the stinger is on their crunchy little body and the poison is still in it.


Tommy Boy - Watch the top videos of the week here





Finally, and probably more importantly I would like to tell you about a contest going on at WWW.BENSPARK.COM Drew is giving away a prize package that is by no stretch of the imagination INCREDIBLE. I would try to win but I really can't get to Izea Fest. Although it would be awesome even without the tickets ,to try to win and not go would be a little unfair to those that are going( and I couldn't collect anyways). Next time someone is giving away a laptop or netbook though , think of me and m dying Laptop whose power cord only sporadically charges the batter.
Enough of my whining included in his prize package is:
The Ultimate IZEAFest 2009 Prize Pack includes: An IZEAFest 2009 pass for the entire event including the Kickoff Party at Busch Gardens Tampa on Thursday October 1, 2009 & Blogger Takeover day at SeaWorld on Sunday October 4, 2009. This pass also gets you into all the parties, the swag and the speaker sessions. Did I forget to mention IZEAHunt you get to participate in that too. This pass alone is one highly sought after prize!
But that is not all: The Ultimate IZEAFest 2009 Prize Pack ALSO includes:



 



Powered by Zoundry

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog