Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4 people with computers and something weird. the girl who parked next to me at Panera and just ran in to use the bathroom was pulled in and parked next to me at Starbucks , What are the odds. There are also more attractive women that come here . Lots of skinny attractive brunettes ,4 including the accidental stalker.Make that 6 and these 2 with sun dresses. Sometimes heavy girls can be very proportional. A Marilyn Monroe-esque blond just came in . what a great body.

Yes I have been posting lots of resumes while I am girl watching. But it is the end of summer so there won't be a lot of tank tops and sundress's left

5 hotties are now in a coffee holding pattern 3 brunettes 2 blondes all cute


Maybe it is time to go somewhere else i have been here about 2 hours.

I am still PISSED at T-Mobile long story for another time.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog