Website, landing page, scroll and bounce rate statistics My Secret Project: I am trying to get better at this blogging thing

Monday, September 10, 2007

I am trying to get better at this blogging thing

So maybe it is time to let people in on what my secret project actually is.


Maybe people will help .


Contribute products, money ,help me to get endorsements . Who knows ??


So here is the Deal I would like to travel the country on someone else’s dime seeing the world ,taking pictures, writing stories, sleeping on as many peoples couches or in their guest rooms. I know a bit ambitious but with the help of endorsement money and strangers contributing to the good cause of seeing how my writing ,pictures progress . I think It can actually happen.


So people tell me what I need to do.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Wowzio Tag Cloud

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog